Employment: Service Writer/Advisor
The Service Writer works with mechanics and technicians to diagnose needed vehicle maintenance or repairs and consults with customer on service needs and recommendations.
• Responsible for directing a team of service technicians who exemplify the highest level of quality and customer service.
• Prepare repair orders and build relationships with customers by explaining service recommendations and options as well as keeping customers informed on completion time and expenses.
• Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion of work to assure all customer concerns are addressed.
• Delegates tasks & verifies proper completion of tasks and supervises repair and maintenance quality.
• Responsible for ordering parts needed for completion of repairs.
• Schedule tech for maximum productivity and payroll expense control.
• Conduct inspections; test drives; check vehicle maintenance records; and examine service schedules.
• Quick Growth Potential.
• Great Pay & Bonuses.
• Medical Insurance.
• Paid Vacations & Holidays.
• Discounts on Products & Services.
• Never open on Sundays, Major Holidays, or Nights.
- Candidate must be honest, team oriented and ready to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Experience in Service Writer role.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read & understand tech bulletins as well as follow shop guidelines.
- Ability to adjust work schedule and priorities to meet company needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass pre-employment testing.
Atlanta Metro, GA
Apply For This Position